بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

19 يناير 2011

callin me for MY TV SERIES,,we want you,,hell they did it finally

h3h3h3h
well,today I got a call from one of the minstry of media's directors.ThE ARE IN HURRY ,they want me to finish my senario of my novel,PAPERS OF LOVE TIME,
I was like turturing them, and I did that for a reason

first they said that I have to joing a workshop in the mistry to know how to write a senarion,

like hell

I need no workshop to know how to write a senario, because I worked in the feild,directed so many plays and short documentary films,and above all wrote sketches for stage acting, so whay do I need workshops?

Today, they admit it,they want my script as asoon as possible

well, thats make me feel good and know my level in writing for tv series

am loving it

ليست هناك تعليقات: